Basic Measuring Instructions
- Take measurements when the person is standing, if at all possible.
- Measure around the fullest parts of the bust, waist and hips.
- Keep the tape measure comfortably loose. Most exchanges occur when a garment is too small.
- Inseam - Take a pair of pants that fit well. Measure from the
crotch seam to the bottom of the pants.
- The sitting inseam - if the person being measured must remain
seated it may be difficult to locate the beginning of the crotch seam,
in which case, add 2" to your measurement to allow for gathered fabric.
How to Find Your Size - Women's:
|If Bust measures:||32-34||35-37||38-40||41-43||44-46||47-49||50-52|
|If Hips measure:||33-35||36-38||39-41||42-44||45-47||48-50||51-53|
How to Find Your Size - Men's:
|If Chest measures:||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56||58-60|
|If Waist measures:||28-30||32-34||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54|
|If Neck measures:||14-14.5||15-15.5||16-16.5||17-17.5||18-18.5||19-19.5||20-20.5|